The natural beauty of boys going barefoot
Nice soles, toes, and heels on both of them.
I wish they would both fuck me.
Get a cucumber!
Would love to see a picture of them naked showing their holes.
I wish that too
Fag
Oh be quiet. You know you’d like to slide your bare cock in his boy hole.
You are a bitch boy homo.
I want to see these cuties naked.
Why not take your fag lifestyle to Iran? You will enjoy the view from the 42nd floor. Fly faggot, fly. SPLAT! 😂
Nice soles, toes, and heels on both of them.
ReplyDeleteI wish they would both fuck me.
ReplyDeleteGet a cucumber!
ReplyDeleteWould love to see a picture of them naked showing their holes.
ReplyDeleteI wish that too
DeleteFag
ReplyDeleteOh be quiet. You know you’d like to slide your bare cock in his boy hole.
DeleteYou are a bitch boy homo.
DeleteI want to see these cuties naked.
ReplyDeleteWhy not take your fag lifestyle to Iran? You will enjoy the view from the 42nd floor.
ReplyDeleteFly faggot, fly.
SPLAT! 😂